What is a bridal set? It’s a combination of an engagement ring and a wedding ring meant for the bride. Bridal sets were designed because women prefer wearing their engagement ring on top of their wedding ring band. The set is defined to look beautiful and feel comfortable when worn. So, should you buy a bridal set? Or would you rather purchase an engagement ring and worry about the band later? You’ll always come across bridal sets when browsing through diamond rings, because it happens to anyone planning to pop the big question. Here are the reasons why you should consider a bridal set over buying the rings separately:
- It saves you the time of having to separately shop for two rings.
- The two rings in the bridal set are designed to fit perfectly when worn together.
- You save money because bridal sets are cheaper, compared to separately buying an engagement ring and a matching band.
- You don’t have to worry about conflicting metals when shopping for bridal sets. That’s considering that platinum can easily damage and scratch a softer metal like yellow gold when worn together.
Table of Contents
Must-Have Items in Your Bridal SetWhen it comes to a bridal sets, the choice comes down to the type of engagement ring you’ll prefer. It also depends on whether the matching band will naturally look great with the engagement ring. So what are the must-have collections in your bridal set? Let’s get to the discussion.
Engagement RingThe act of receiving and wearing an engagement ring is quite widespread throughout the globe. But one question always arises. What constitutes an engagement ring? That’s because lack of specifications only means that any ring can be considered an engagement ring. Engagement rings differ from ordinary and other special-occasion of rings. You must, however, note that the genre is open for a lot of interpretations to provide a doable option for all budgets, tastes, and styles. The main part of your proposal is selecting the engagement ring. There are many designs for proposal rings but the most common is the solitaire engagement ring. You can never go wrong with it since it’s elegant and timeless. The second most popular choice is the Halo and Double Halo settings.
- The Cultural Aspect of Engagement Rings
- The Religious Aspect of Engagement Rings
- The Social Aspect of an Engagement Ring
- A Personal Touch