With its electric scooter, commuter motorbikes and scooters, and commuter-sports bikes and scooters, TVS Motors offers a significant piece of the market for everyday two-wheelers. It’s a big move to purchase a bike in India. The most common kind of vehicles owned by many Indians are bikes and scooters. Perhaps the only vehicles many people own and rely on are two-wheelers. Using a two-wheeler to go around is practical in a nation like India where poor roads, crowded lanes, and terrible traffic conditions are the norm. Additionally, obtaining two-wheelers is much simpler because they are far less expensive than four-wheelers. Thankfully, India has some top-notch two-wheeler producers that provide top-notch motorcycles and scooters, like TVS Motors. In the domestic market, TVS sold a total of 2,86,036 units in September 2022, up by 41,139 units in volume and 16.80% year over year.
Table of Contents
List of top TVS bike models 2022All TVS bikes in India comes with amazing with excellent features and specifications. One can easily check the details and complete specifications at Droom to make an informed buying
TVS Apache RTR 160The new TVS bikes Apache RTR 160 has been introduced by TVS Motor Co. in India. The motorbike receives several improvements over the previous generation, including more power, an improved look, and integrated SmartXonnect technology. Other Specs Include:
- Along with the current Apache RTR 160 4V, the recently released Apache RTR 160 is available for purchase.
- This TVS Apache RTR model 160 has a starting price of Rs. 1.18 lakh and a top model price of Rs. 1.25 lakh.
- The motorbike receives a new LED headlight and a new LED tail lamp in terms of design.
- Instead of 15.3 horsepower, the Apache RTR 160 now has 15.8 bhp, however it is produced at a little higher 8,750 rpm. At 7,000, torque is nearly constant at 13.85 Nm.
- TVS SmartXconnect bluetooth connection, which provides turn-by-turn navigation, is an addition to the list of functions.
- A gear position indication and a gear shift indicator are further features of the redesigned instrument cluster.
- Competitors of the TVS Apache RTR 160 include the Hero Xtreme 160R and Bajaj Pulsar N160.
TVS Raider 125The TVS Raider 125 accelerates from 0 to 60 kmph in 5.9 seconds, which is the quickest in its class, and can reach a peak speed of 99 kmph. A side-stand cut-off switch is included on the motorbike is also a plus point. Other Specs Include:
- Wicked Black and Fiery Yellow are the two-color options for the new TVS Raider 125.
- A 5-inch TFT console that connects the rider to the motorcycle via a customized mobile app is standard on the TVS Raider 125.
- A variety of riding statistics are available on the new Bluetooth-enabled system to assist riders better understand their riding style.
- The motorbike also features an incoming call function, image transfer choices, voice and navigation assistance, and ride reports.
- The 124.8cc single-cylinder engine that powers the Raider 125 continues to produce 11.2 horsepower at 7,500 rpm and 11.2 Nm of maximum torque at 6,000 rpm.
- The motorbike has two riding modes: Eco and Power, with Power mode allegedly providing 10% greater top-end power.
TVS Apache RR310Apache RR310 TVS bikes in India has consistently offered customers a whole package, and it continues to perform admirably in this instance as well. The bike may be utilized for leisurely off-road rides as well as for everyday commutes and track use. It has excellent road presence and appearance, and it is reasonably priced. Other Specs Include:
- Along with Bluetooth connection, a new 5-inch TFT instrument panel, and many readouts, the TVS Apache RR310 now has these additions. Along with ride information, there is navigation.
- Depending on the mode selected—Trail, Urban, Rain, or Sport—there are four different layouts.
- The TVS Apache RR310 now offers a new color choice while maintaining a mostly consistent overall look. On the bike, the two tone color choice is stunning.
- New Michelin Road 5 tyres for the TVS Apache RR310 provide excellent traction on both the road and the racetrack. Overall performance is enhanced by the tyres, and braking is also respectable.
TVS RoninThe new TVS Ronin, manufactured by TVS Motor Company, is the brand’s first proto muscle bike. According to TVS, the Ronin is developed for urban adventures, to handle rough terrain, and can double up for modest off-road tasks, more like a crossover than a complete off-road ready scrambler. Other Specs Include:
- The 17-inch alloy wheels that the Ronin rides on are fitted with brand-new Remora pattern, multi tyres.
- The better varieties come equipped with twin channel ABS and disc brakes at either end to perform braking responsibilities.
- Additionally, the ABS has two settings that may be switched between: Rain and Urban. The motorbike has complete LED illumination, and TVS asserts that it has a greater light cast than the top motorcycles in its class.
- Full-digital instrument console with Bluetooth communication via TVS SmartXonnect system, provides several features.